mercredi 5 février 2014

roulette semeuse 25 c, rare

1 commentaire:

  1. The rarest stamps in the world, each drill type, flat roulette and three type C rotary wheel. My potted history.
    First I say, this is the work of my master and is wonderful to have put these stamps on my hands, which are works of art, because, I mean, from what I've researched, I discovered here begins my story, I actually had no knowledge of philately, rare and famous stamps, it was then decided to use the tools offered by Google, that's when it all began my curious about stamps he had acquired, first I started with the stamps of United States of north America, and then I decided to investigate why it had in France and Switzerland, then realized that the stamps were drill, I read thousands of pages to find your story, awesome, because they had one class or series of the planter, I began to compare the color and the value of the stamps, which is 25 cents, blue color, there are many stamps to investigate and found that its value was not appealing, except that if I had some, but still investigating until I read on the website, www. Semeuse.Com, that there was a drill type 1A, flat and rotary roulette roulette, three type C, which were rare and infrequent, this extraordinary revelation, and I began to compare the images by which he had described on page WWW . Sower. COM, and his article explaining the details of the drill, there was only four prints of roulette or flat wheels, 1920, twenty-one and eventually in 1922, printing milky blue light, which is one that I have in my collection, great blessing, when I knew it was a piece of value because it is rare, rare, just as there are four so far today, the flat wheel. And that's when he made ​​the decision to create a page using Google tools, and publish about like eight months ago. is now on Google images first in the Google search engine, you semeuse roulette type A. Because one is a work of art, my opinion, was a person with great professional dedication to develop complex, cliché, exceptional, as serious time devoted to this great work of art, and details marked in that cliche are unique to a spinner or flat wheel, I admire that person or team work in this unique work of art, for that year printed, of there in its extraordinary print drill a unique presentation of this wonderful image of twenty-five cents milky colored light blue. Details observe and compare the boot if you have just as those on Google or ask his foot with only light in the nails in his head are also points of light, the dress with the court, seeking to Lizeray Pierre Drawing Academy Philately, stamp color is unique also, there are many other details, investigate, more beautiful, is its size in the real stamp and perfect impression roulette .. and ethics of this art is the unique watermark to prevent forgery, and if you squint While there are unique watermark records the artist who produce it .... And the rotating roulette three C, investigate ....

    RépondreSupprimer